Using a swimming pool cover has many benefits, but if you own a pool and have tried to put a cover on and take it off you know it’s a pain in the neck! The benefits of automatic swimming pool covers are many and when you use a cover you could save money on maintenance, user fewer chemicals and more. Talk with your swimming pool contractor from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas about the installation of an automatic pool cover at your home.
An automatic swimming pool cover works on a motorized (or hand driven) device that puts the cover on and pull it back off with ease.
The benefits of automatic swimming pool covers
We have put together a list of the benefits of having an automatic swimming pool cover and you may find it’s worth the investment.
- Your pool water will stay cleaner. Naturally if there is a pool cover, dirt and debris can’t get into the water and that means you won’t have to be skimming it and that when you want to swim, you simply roll back the cover and you’re ready to go.
- Lower the rate at which the water evaporates from the pool. This will conserve water and the money you pay for the water as well as the chemicals needed to treat the water.
- If you heat the pool water, using a cover will trap the heat from the water and make heating it, and keeping it warm, more energy efficient.
- Automatic pool covers simply are easy to use. They are a convenient and fast way to open and close the cover. When it’s easy you’re more inclined to use the pool cover.
- The pool will be safer. If you have a safety cover as your swimming pool cover you can help prevent a child or pet from falling into the water.
Talk with us if you’re ready to have an automatic swimming pool cover installed at your home.