The family has been asking you to get a swimming pool and this is the year you’re going to “give in” and say yes! Everyone knows that pools are fun, but did you know pools are a healthy investment as well? They are! A healthy investment in your own personal health and fitness, that is!
The swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas know that many potential swimming pool owners want a pool for fun and to host parties all summer long. There are other pool owners, though who know that a pool is an ideal way to get in shape without risk of injury.
Pools are a healthy investment
Here are reasons a pool is good for your health.
- Relieve stress when you’re in a pool swimming laps or playing with friends and family
- Your cardiovascular health benefits when you’re swimming. It’s great for your heart and lung and help get your blood pumping and rid your body of toxins.
- If you’re looking for a way to lose weight, swimming is a great way to ease into a weight loss and exercise routine. This is especially true if you’ve been sedentary. Swimming allows you to get a great heart healthy workout without putting any stress on your bones and joints.
- A study found that of 50,000 people surveyed, those who swam regularly had a 50% lower death rate than those who didn’t. If that isn’t a motivating factor, we don’t know what is!
- Swimming is fun! What other reason do you need? And who couldn’t use more fun in their lives?
We are in the midst of swim season 2018 right now but you can talk with us and get the conversation going for your pool ownership project. Depending on our schedule and your pool choice, you may still be able to swim this season; if not, you know that next swim season you will be ready to jump in as soon as the weather cooperates!