Are you going to have a new swimming pool constructed this year? Chances are you will be required to have a swimming pool safety fence and that is an idea you definitely want to embrace. Are pool enclosures worth the money? There are so many things to consider that it is worth the time to sit down with your swimming pool contractor in Fort Worth, Texas from Seahorse Pools and get all your questions answered before you make any final decisions.
What is a swimming pool enclosure?
This is a structure that helps keep the water clean and keeps children from accidentally falling in and also keeps pets out of the pool area when no responsible adult in attendance. An enclosure helps block wind from blowing across the surface of the water and evaporating it. Pool enclosures perform multiple duties and may just be worth the time and money.
Are pool enclosures worth the money?
What to think about if you want a pool enclosure:
- What is the budget for the project? Let us know what you have to spend and we can let you know if we can get a pool enclusre for the money you have available.
- Do you want the enclosure to wrap around the entire pool or the entire outdoor living space or both?
- Do you want the enclosure to be functional as well as aesthetically pleasing? You can certainly have both form and function.
- Do you have a home contractor who can do the project or do you want to work with us — your pool contractor to ensure the pool enclosure does exactly what it needs to do and also can withstand the humidity and chemicals that pool water brings with it.
- Request at least three estimates so you can compare to ensure you’re getting what you want and need.
Let’s talk the next time we pay a service visit and help you decide whether a pool enclosure is right for you.