Are you loving your family swimming pool? Do you wish you could find ways to love it more? We have put together 6 benefits of an energy-efficient pool that may add to the love you feel! The swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas understand you want to save money and perhaps lower your carbon footprint.
The most important reason pool owners are looking for energy efficiency is so they pay less in heating, cooling and cleaning — bottom line. Ask us for steps you can take to make the pool as energy-efficient as possible.
6 benefits of an energy-efficient pool
For the most part, pools are expensive to operate and aren’t all that great for the environment — but that is not to say they can’t become that way. Take one, or more, of these into consideration or take baby steps to save big money!
- Money saving. Money saving.
- Variable speed pumps are worth the upfront investment for the money you will save in the long run — up to 30% in savings for some pool owners!
- Water conservation is a benefit and that can be easily accomplished by simply using a swimming pool cover. This will save water, save the cost of water and cut back on the amount of chemicals needed to keep the water clean.
- Reducing the water temperature by a degree or two will help save money on heating costs and slow the rate of evaporation.
- Ask about rebates and incentives for upgrading to more energy-efficient equipment
- Reduce the frequency with which the pool is backwashed because that takes a lot of water
Ask us for more money-saving tips and ways to conserve water, too.