The next time we pay a service visit, let’s talk about the question we get asked all the time: is it time to get a hot tub? The swimming pool and hot tub contractors from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas understand that a pool and a hot tub or spa just go hand-in-hand and are beneficial in their own unique ways.
There is no right or wrong answer to the hot tub or spa question, but there are questions you may want to ask yourself and us to help you make the decision that is best for you and your family.
Why do you want a hot tub?
- They’re relaxing
- You close the pool but still want access to water
- They offer health benefits
Hot tubs and spas are wonderful accessories to your life and your backyard. You can choose from a hot tub that is part of your swimming pool (as a remodeling project you could have one added) or on your deck or in a secluded area of your yard. Today’s hot tubs have many amenities and they also come in a myriad of shapes and sizes.
Is it time to get a hot tub?
What are some questions you will need to ask and have answered when you’re considering a hot tub or spa addition?
- Where will it go? In the pool, on the deck or in an area of the yard.
- How much do you have to spend on the hot tub. Keep in mind that plumbing, electrical and the base upon which the hot tub will be placed are cost considerations.
- How many people do you anticipate using it on a regular basis? This will help you determine the size of it
- Where will you want the jets placed? What kind of jets do you want? How many jets will you want? Be prepared to sit in a hot tub and feel the different types of jets when you’re shopping.
- What amenities do you want with your hot tub? A wine cooler? Electric cover? Towel warming rack?
- What benefits are you seeking in your hot tub? Relaxing? Health benefits? Both?
Now is the time to kick off your hot tub or spa project so you can enjoy it this summer! Give us a call or talk with us when we pay our next service visit and let’s get your hot tub project started.