You’re all about DIY projects, but when you thought about your free time to wanting to swim time to need to clean the swimming pool in that small amount of free time, you decided to hire the swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas to clean and maintain your pool We have put together a list of 5 supplies every pool owner needs EVEN if they work with us for ongoing maintenance and service.
The number of pool supplies and gadgets you could pick is mind-boggling and that’s why we put together a list of the mos important ones you will want to talk with us about buying to ensure your pool is always cleaned and maintained — especially between service visits.
5 supplies every pool owner needs
If you’re working with a service professional like us, you don’t need much, but there are a few great must-haves.
- The leaf skimmer. When you see debris floating on the top of the pool, skim it off with your skimmer before it falls to the bottom of the pool. Skimming takes about two seconds!
- A brush for the pool walls and floor. Brush the pool walls and floor between visits to dislodge any debris. Once it’s loose it will be ciruclated through the water then to the skimmer basket and into the filter and viola — cleaner water.
- A tile brush and pool water friendly soap. You may want to brush off the pool deck between service visits and this is the brush you will use.
- A vauum. You can use a manual vacuum, but if you’re working with us, then don’t think you have to spend that much time vaccuuming. Invest in a robotic vacuum, put it into the pool, turn it on and let it go.
- In order of importance the water test kit should have been in the number one or two position. Buy one, ask us how to interpret the results then test teh water between visits. It doesn’t take much for it to get unbalanced and if it does, give us a call and scehedule a visit.
These are the most basic supply list but you may want to get a thermometer just so you’re aware of the water temps and what impact they have on the water chemistry.