Are you trendy? Do you like to jump on new and exciting items whether it’s in a new vehicle, new clothes or a new swimming pool or new swimming pool accessories? Then you will want to know what are the 2019 swimming pool trends that you must be incorporating into your swimming pool project. The contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas in Fort Worth, Texas offer up these trends you may want to consider.
Just as fashions on the runway change with the season so too do swimming pool trends. There are some swimming pool owners who prefer tried and true and and don’t want to jump on a trend because traditional always looks great and stays in style.
What are the 2019 swimming pool trends?
- Water and fire features remain hot for swimming pool owners. The aesthetic appeal and the warmth are the reasons why.
- Unique pool colors and textures including stones, quartz, tilework and pebbles.
- If you have a large enough pool you can add a swim up bar and sun shelves. Heck, you don’t even need an overly large pool to have an area for a swim up bar! Sunshelves can be placed into any swimming pool and are a great place to kick back and relax and enjoy the sun.
- Salt water chlorination as a way to make a move from cleaning the pool with chlorine.
- Automation to make pool operations easier. You can automate vacuuming, heating, cover removal and replacement, turning on jets for the hot tub, and lighting.
Are there trends or items you’ve seen in swimming pools on television or in the movies that you’d like to incorporate into your new swimming pool project or remodel this summer? Give us a call and let’s see what we can do!