Is your free time limited and you want to find a way to spend more time in the pool than on the pool maintenance? Is it time to hire a pool service contractor? Many pool owners find they spend less money and they definitely spend fewer hours cleaning and more hours swimming when they’ve hired a pool service contractor to take on the heavy lifting of pool maintenance.
Is it time to hire a pool service contractor?
If you’re at the point where you want to leave the pool cleaning and maintenance to a pro, for whatever reason, we have some tips on how to hire a pool service contractor. Now is the time, the pool contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas. Service explain now is the time to start looking for and interviewing a potential pool service contractor — before the season begins.
When you hire a pool contractor, you will still need to take on some maintenance tasks between service visits, but these will not take you much time at all. Having a swimming pool service contractor locked in for the removes the stress of having to maintain the pool on your own.
What goes into maintaining and servicing a swimming pool?
- Water chemistry. This neesd to be maintained at appropriate levels to kill bacteria and not damage the pool equipment nor turn your eyes red and make your skin dry.
- Regular inspections. Your pool contractor will inspect the electrical and plumbing systems and this will give you peace of mind. He will also inspect the filtration system, electrical system and pool pump. When you work with a pool contractor he will let you know whether any of the equipment is in need of replacement or repair.
- He will do a deep clean that involved brushing the pool walls and floor and vacuuming the pool thoroughly.
- Skimmer baskets will be emptied and cleaned.
- Chemicals will be added and the pump will be turned on.
What does it cost to hire a pool service contractor?
There is no one sizes fits all price but you can be prepared to spend between $75 and $200 per month for pool service. This varies depending on how often the contractor visits, the size of your pool and other factors a contractor will explain to you. There’s no time like the present to give us a call and schedule a service visit so we can give you an estimate.