Is the summer of 2021 the time you’re planning to do a swimming pool building project or a remodeling of your existing swimming pool? You may be wondering, should you add a swimming pool fountain? The swimming pool contractors who work at Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas explain the reasons for adding a fountain are as unique as the pool owner him or herself, but they certainly are beautiful!
Here are some of the reasons you may want to consider adding a pool fountain on its own as a standalone project or as part of a larger remodel.
- They are relatively easy to install.
- They are beautiful
- A pool fountain can be functional
- Pool fountains can help cool the pool — it’s true! If you live in an area of the country with sweltering heat and humidity, a fountain is an amazing investment
- They help circulate the water and that is an additional circulation that assists the pool pump in its job
- They’re fun to swim in and under
- The sound of a fountain’s water hitting the pool is amazing relaxing and can relieve your stress
Should you add a swimming pool fountain?
What kind of fountains are there?
- Floating — this type will float on the surface of the pool
- Poolside fountains that are mounted on the side of the pool and shoot streams of water into the pool
- Lighted fountains
- Fountains that shoot water in various patterns and directions
Give us a call if you want to start a pool project, a pool remodeling project or if you just want to add a beautiful and functional feature like a fountain!