Does your hot tub languish, for the most part, in the summer months? If you’re like most people, the answer is yes. The reason is, it is much more enjoyable to relax in heated water when the weather is cool than when the sun is high in the sky and the temperatures are soaring. Now is the best time to be in the hot tub and we will share many reasons why.
The swimming pool and hot tub contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas in Fort Worth, are available to care for your swimming pool and hot tub year-round. Give them a call if you need maintenance, want to open or close your pool or if you’re looking to become a new pool owner!
Now is the time to be in the hot tub
Why should you be in the hot tub or spa? Whether it’s in the cooler months of the year, in the summer or just any day you want to relax, here are reasons why:
- The heat of the water can lower your blood pressure and help alleviate your stress.
- The heat and the jets can relax aching muscles.
- The heated water and massaging jets just might help you sleep better if you soak a few minutes before bedtime.
- Massaging jets are beneficial for your nerves and muscles.
- The buoyancy of the water, coupled with the heat and jets can decrease joint pain and improve your ability to move more freely.
- Being below the surface of heated, bubbling water on a cool winter day is a luxurious experience.
Are you thinking of getting a hot tub or spa? If so, give us a call and we can help you decide the best style for your needs and your family. We can help you determine where to place the hot tub and can help with ongoing service and maintenance of the hot tub and its water.
When you’re shopping for a hot tub, prepare to sit in one (bring your suit). You will want to choose the best jets, and their placement, the height and depth of the seats and the particular style of the jets as they perform different functions (relaxing, deep massage, etc.)
Don’t let another winter go by without having your own hot tub or spa!