Don’t wait until next spring or summer to think about becoming a swimming pool owner. We want to talk about how to prepare for your 2020 pool project and that you should prepare for it today! The swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas in Fort Worth, Texas have the advice to help you get ready for your 2020 pool construction project.
When you start now, we can get the project underway and when summer rolls around you will be able to enjoy it from day one. Don’t miss another swim season!
How to prepare for your 2020 pool project
Preparing for a swimming pool project can be overwhelming. There are so many decisions to be made, steps in the construction to plan for and questions that will be raised. When you work with an experienced swimming pool contractor from Seahorse Pools, the project will run smoothly because they are accustomed to working with first-time pool owners.
- You and your contractor will determine if your yard is pool construction friendly. Can the heavy machinery get into your yard? Also, will your landscaping need to be fundamentally changed by the pool (will you need to remove a lot of trees?)
- What are the zoning restrictions in your area? Your pool contractor can help.
- Share your budget up front. Share your pool hopes and dreams up front. Don’t forget to talk about the outdoor living space, too. You may not be able to do it all right now, but if you have it plotted out, you can add to the pool project later.
- How will you use the pool? Exercise? Parties? Spending time with family? A combination?
- Don’t forget to think about safety measures for the pool and about your homeowner’s iinsurance coverage for the pool.
What pool construction material do you want?
- Fiberglass – Durable and stain-resistant, generally come in limited shapes and sizes.
- Vinyl – Generally rectangular and can be constructed in one to three weeks.
- Concrete – Greater creativity in shape, size and design. Take longer to construct. The most durable material.
Give us a call today and let’s talk about your 2020 pool construction project and let’s get your project started.