Fort Worth, Texas swimming pool contractors explain 5 reasons pools are good for your health
Swimming pool owners already know that swimming pools are good for their health. If you’ve been on the fence about taking the plunge into becoming a swimming pool owner here are five reasons pools are good for your health — in addition to being just plain fun! If you want to become a swimming pool owner in 2017 you will ant to call a Fort Worth, Texas swimming pool contractor to schedule a meeting to discuss becoming a pool owner this year. If you are still looking for reasons to own a swimming pool here are five more to consider.
Five reasons pools are good for your health
- Swimming or frolicking with your children relieves stress
- Swimming is great for your heart and your lungs. Swimming gets the blood pumping and rids your body of toxins.
- You can lose weight without having to worry about putting stress or strain on your knees or hips. Swimming is a great way to shed pounds and keep them off in a low impact way. Before you start an exercise routine, ask your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough to do so. Exercising “on land” puts stress on your joints and swimming doesn’t
- A study by University of South Carolina found, of the close to 50,000 people surveyed, those who swam regularly had a 50% lower death rate than those who didn’t.
- Swimming is fun! It is a great place to entertain and build memories with friends and family.
It may not seem like it, but summer swim season is just around the corner. If you want to be a pool owner and have access to your own swimming pool and all of its benefits this summer, you will want to start talking with potential pool contractors as soon as possible to help realize your dream.