Seahorse Pools & Spas contractors offer pool design ideas
The design of your family’s swimming pool is a decision not to be undertaken lightly. Why? Well, a swimming pool is an a decades long commitment and you need to make certain it is a design decision that you will love for decades to come! How can you get started on narrowing down the decision for this swimming pool commitment? The swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas offer these tips to get you started on where to find ideas and how to narrow your choices:
- Take to the internet. Type in “swimming pool designs” and then enter the building material — if you know what you will be using — and seek out designs. Print out photos of designs that you love to take with you when you meet with a pool contractor.
- Look to books and magazines for design options. Again take pages from the magazine that are of the style you are looking for.
- If you have any artistic abilities, sketch out what the pool will look like — don’t forget to sketch in your outdoor living space.
- Peek at your friends’ and neighbors’ pools and make note of designs, shapes and accessories you may want to incorporate into your own pool.
- Make note of what type accessories you want in your pool — the fountain, waterfall, diving board, beach entry, sun shelves and more.
Don’t forget to look through the portfolio that your potential swimming pool contractor has of his completed projects. This is a great place for inspiration and to get a feel for what the pool contractor will be able to accomplish on your behalf for your unique pool project.