Seahorse Pools & Spas contractors explain that any size yard can hold a swimming pool
Homeowners who have a large backyard know they can easily accommodate a swimming pool while those with smaller backyards may wonder if they want to give up their own pool because they may not want to give up precious yard space. The answer to, “can a small yard accommodate a swimming pool” is typically yes because there are many options available for potential pool owners, the swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas explain.
How can you fit a pool into a smaller backyard? Here are some tips:
- Choose a custom design that will fit into your existing backyard shape. A gunite pool is best for a custom pool design.
- Free form pools can be formed to shape the existing available area in the yard to make your pool either stand out or blend seamlessly into the existing space.
- Consider whether there is space for the heavy equipment to get into the area to construct the swimming pool.
- Determine whether you will want an outdoor living space adjacent to the pool or if your yard is too small to accommodate that additional area.
- Consider the space between your house and the pool and factor in a pathway to get to and from the pool. Landscaping can add an additional layer of aesthetic beauty to the pool area making it a breathtaking space in your back yard.
Don’t think that just because you have a small yard that you can’t have a swimming pool. Talk to us about a lap pool or a swim spa if you want to save even more yard space but still want a swimming pool.