Are you going to get a swimming pool in the summer of 2021? If so there are 5 pool project questions to answer, the swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools in Fort Worth, Texas. Pools are so much fun but they are not a project to be taken lightly.
Swimming pools are costly and a lot of work. The fun of owning a swimming pool far outweighs the work involved.
5 pool project questions to answer
- What is your budget for the construction?
- Don’t forget to budget for ongoing maintenance and increases in the utility bills.
- Where will the pool go in your yard?
- What construction material do you want? Gunite, the most expensive but the most durable; fiberglass, the second most expensive, uses fewer chemicals, middle of the price point; vinyl liner, least expensive and prone to rips and tears.
- What accessories do you want in your pool? What can you absolutely not live without? Factor that into the construction cost.
This is such a short list of all the items you need to think about, consider and discuss with your pool contractor when you sit down to plan your pool project.