Can we afford it? Will a swimming pool fit into our family budget? We have 3 steps for setting a pool construction budget that may make it easier and less stressful to even begin the process. The swimming pool contractors from Seahorse Pools & Spas in Fort Worth, Texas know how big of an investment a swimming pool is and they want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide whether a pool is for you.
When you have a pool you will:
- Have a staycation spot
- Not spend as much as you imagined you would
- Have a place for friends, family and fun
- Make an investment in the resale value of your home
The first step in the construction process is to set your budget but where do you begin? If you’ve never researched pools you don’t even have an idea of what one would cost and you’re looking at imaginary numbers!
3 steps for setting a pool construction budget
Here are tips from Seahorse Pools & Spas on how to prepare for a project and set a budget:
- Ask friends and family how much they spent for their pools but keep in mind that if you don’t want a pool exactly like theirs, the price will vary.
- Call us and ask us to pay a site visit and give you an idea on the cost of a swimming pool.
- Let us know what you have as a repayment amount in your family budget for both the pool project and ongoing maintenance and upkeep and we can work from that to help you get an idea on the cost of your unique pool project.
When you’re talking with us about your pool project let us know what are your absolute must-haves to the pool of your dreams. You may need to give up on pool size, for example, to get the rock waterfall of your dreams! Please don’t count yourself out before you’ve talked with us about your pool project this year.