Seahorse Pools & Spas has been providing Fort Worth with custom pools for over 20 years. Safety is our number one priority. Accidents could ruin the fun and relaxation our pools and spas provide, so we hope this information helps keep you safe when you are enjoying your Seahorse pool or spa.
If you are seeking more information on safety tips or recommended safety procedures, please contact Seahorse Pools & Spas at 817-440-4924.
General Safety Tips
- Do not run. Most pools, in the United States that is, are bordered by sleek and glossed tiles, simply because it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye. One of the problems with glossy tile is that it is extremely slippery when it is wet. Other pool decks are made from concrete or wood, which can also be very slippery.
- Never, ever leave a child unattended in the pool area. Floatation devices are great for children, but they do not make up for adult supervision.
- Keep a safety barrier around your Seahorse pool or spa.
- Keep electrical devices, such as radios, away from your pool or spa.
- Learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
We hope some of these safety tips will help keep your pool environment safe and worry free. For additional information about pool and spa safety please contact Seahorse Pools & Spas at 817-440-4924.